Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Store Hours

This is very hard blog to write, however an email has already gone out.

I have had to change the store hours to Thursday - Sunday. As hard as it is to admit there is just not enough business to open 6 days a week. I have prayed long and hard on what I need to do.
As you know there are store closing right and left and I am fighting every way I can to stay in business. With all the choices you have to shop on line and gas prices going out the roof I know how hard it is. However truth is..I have to have shoppers to stay in business.

Thank you to those of you who do business with us, and I pray you continue to shop at Scrap'n Memories. Nothing else has changed, we will continue 2 Crops a month and classes.

If you have any questions please feel free to stop by.

This will take effect the week of May 5th.


Don't forget National Scrapbook Day is Saturday May 3rd. We will have lots going on in the store and hope you can stop by!

Tammy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so sad but I completely understand. I hope things get better! Love your store and your classes!!