Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23

Hi Ladies,
I am so excited over all the new products, glitter and stamps are everywhere! We will have lots of it in the store.

Here are some pictures from CHA. I like to take pictures for ideas and not just the products.
However I am not sending too many as I must not have had my camera in the right setting. Some are really hard to see. Sorry
Enjoy!






Elsie! Queen & Co. very cute!










Autumn leaves overlays. opps! Prima out did themselves!!






Basic Grey has awesome chipboard albums.










Hambly Page Frames. Very hard to see I know however they are really great!

I will on the pictures and send more later.
Be sure to check the website as I will be updating often on the new products.
Have a good night!
Tammy















































































































































































































1 comment:

Jessica Turner said...

Rock on Tammy! I am so pumped about you getting in Hambly, the new Elsie and some of those slammin chipboard albums. I have numerous class ideas. Can't wait! See you tomorrow for the Love, Elsie class.