Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish each of you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!

Sorry it has been a few days, however Nadene, Christi and I left for Chicago Thursday evening and returned LATE last night (Saturday). Our plane was delayed in Chicago, so it was after 10 when the plane came very wobbly into Nashville. I think this was the first time I have every gotten air sick! However we made it safely to the ground. We took out time to pick up our luggage as you all know it is a slow process. We found our section and Christi's luggage came quickly. Mine and Nadene's took about 45 min. to find! To make a long story short we finally arrived at our car around 11:30. It took almost as long to do all of this as it did to fly from Chicago to Nashville! We had a wonderful time, eating and shopping. The weather was nice which helped since we walked Michigan Ave. for 2 days.
This is my excuse for not sending the last of our 12 days of Christmas until this morning. I thought I would be home in plenty of time.

Thank you for doing business with us this year! With out you all shopping with us we would not be here. I look forward to a great 2008 with you all!

Store hours for Monday, Dec. 24 9-12 with 15% off your entire purchase!
Closed Dec. 25 and 26
Open Dec, 27 and 28 10-4

No comments: