Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the 8th day of Christmas

Scrap'n Memories gave to me...

30% off all Ribbon by the yard!

and

20% off all Albums

Valid Wed. Dec. 19th only..valid on in stock products. No other coupons, discounts or offers can be used on the above. Bring copy of this ad for extra 5%

Please take note the store will close early Thursday, Dec. 20 10-3 and Friday, Dec. 21 10-5. Thank you for your understanding.

We have so much in store for you in 2008 and I can hardly wait for it all to start.
I love Christmas time and this year is extra special as most of you know both of my girls will be getting married. This will be the last Christmas with the four of us and it is bitter sweet. I am not sure where all the years have gone, however I am looking forward to the new Christmas's to come with my two new sons. My girls have been blessed with two awesome Christian men who love them dearly. What more could a mom and dad want!
With all the hustle and bustle I hope you take time out to really enjoy the full meaning of Christmas. Remember to take lots of pictures and bring them into the store to share!

If you have not checked the website lately and I do understand as I have not updated it if you have time, check it out. I have updated with current information on some changes in 2008.

Happy Scrappin

No comments: