Hi all - this is Jessica Turner. I am so excited to share my latest class with you. It is a 4x8 mini album perfect for your sweetheart for Valentines. The class will be held at 1 pm on February 3. The class fee is $20. Below is the class description and the materials you need to bring with you, as well as pictures of the album. I hope to see you there!
Your loved one will flip for this adorable 4x8 7 Gypsies mini album. Using the latest Cosmo Cricket Valentines line, thickers and lots of primas, this sweet album is the perfect way to tell your special someone how much they mean to you. It would also work great for pictures of your kids, grandkids, etc. We will do several fun techniques including using mod podge, distressing (ink and sanding) and a little sewing - no experience necessary!! You will leave this class with a finished album - sign up today!
* Four-six horizontal 4x6 photos (we may crop down to 4x4)
* Several different adhesives (you will need all of these!!) - a wet glue - with a precise tip, a strong glue stick for chipboard (ie: UHU or Pioneer), ribbon adhesive tape, glue dots and pop dots. These will NOT be provided.
* Sandpaper or file (a coarse nail file works great!)
* Scissors (small with a sharp tip)
* Gold, copper, brown, black or red/warm red color box ink for distressing (I used copper on my album)
* Paper trimmer
* Crop-a-dile (a regular hole punch will not work - we will have several on hand if you don't have this tool)
* Corner rounder (optional)
Album Sample - roll your mouse over the image to scroll through the entire album.