Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New today/Classes

Prima - BIG bucket of flowers

Karen Foster - Papers and stickers - Bowling, Doctor,Nurse,Zoo,Sledding(hoping this might make it snow..ehhee),Love to Dance, Family Reunion, Friends

You might now that I would send an email from the tracking I received from Zutter that they were to have arrived today. Today I received a notice they will not be here until the 17th. Sorry. I was looking forward to it too! I guess I will not jump the gun anymore.

Jan and Feb. Classes are listed on the Website and I am adding pictures as the design team gets them into the store.

Also coming soon to the sight will be a gallery. You will have to send me an email attachment of your layout or project and we will post them on the sight. They will stay about 30 days. So start scanning and sending them in!

Have a wonderful day!
Tammy

No comments: