Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Day After!

Thank you to those who came yesterday, Saturday for our 1st Anniversary. We had a wonderful time. We had 6 of our Design team ladies here with fun Make-N-Takes and showing off their wonderful classes to come. Thank you , Thank you to our Design team they out did themselves!
Here are a few pictures to show how much fun we had.
Of course my beautiful daughters Christi and Shannon were here to help out. For those of you who do not know Shannon will be married March 22,08 and Christi Sept. 20, 08. So please keep us in your prayers. I thought this past year was eventful and fast..2008 will be too!



Ok ladies I am checking into carrying this line of purses!!! HAHA Notice each one has the same brand and color just a different style! I bet I saw this purse today at church 10 times.



I have the best customers in the world! I look forward to many more Anniversary's!
I have listed all the winners for the door prizes on out web site.
Now I am ready for tomorrow Monday and I plan not to leave the house much less get out of my PJ's!















No comments: