Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thanksgiving Album Class Preview

I'm excited to share my November class - a beautiful Thanksgiving album featuring papers by Cosmo Cricketand Deja Vu's Sharon Ann Timeless Collection, along with our newest Hambly Screen Prints transparencies. We know some of you ladies are like, what do I do with this?! After taking this class, I guarantee you will be wanting to add Hambly to all of your layouts.

The class is on Sunday, November 4 at 2:00. It will last about 2 hours and you will leave with a completed album ready to just add photos for Thanksgiving! Class cost is $25 and includes a complete kit to make the album. The album design can easily be modified slightly to work for any fall photos.

Click on the image below to scroll through and look at this album.

I hope to see you on Saturday, October 13 at Scrapn' Memories Birthday Bash - as well as in the Thanksgiving class! For the bash, I will be doing an adorable Hambly mini notepad, so be sure to come by and make on.

- Jessica Turner, Scrapn' Memories Design Team

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I love it Jessica. It looks great!