Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Wedensday!

Hope you all have a great day even in this bad weather. I have been waiting for some products before I blogged however they did not come. Arriving today was more Scenic Route..the cute Christmas Tree paper was one of them.
I found a wonderful new dot adhesive that I love. You must try it next time you need new adhesive.
The BoBunny word books are still on back order (not much I can do about this)with BoBunny and Notions. I ordered from two companies hoping one of them would arrive this week. We have some great ideas to show off to you when you come in.
Figgy Pudding is still on back order and next week I should receive the new SEI Christmas line. It is awesome!
Have you seen the voice recording boxes? I have these on the way and they will go fast. They will make great ornaments or embellishment for your layouts. If you have an ageing parent or grandparent what a neat why to remember them. Have the record a message and then use it as an ornament or on a layout. I am so excited about these coming in. When they arrive we will have a demo day!

I have sad news (for me anyway) QuicKutz has partnered with Hobby Lobby. I will not be stocking these in the store any more. I will be more than happy to order you any dies that you would like which saves you shipping. At this time I am not sure what kind of discounts that HL will be offering on QuicKutz, however I am sure it is more than I can offer for me to stay in business.
I have one purple squeeze normally $89.99 which includes 11 dies (I think) to the first person who comes by the store for 30% off. All QuicKutz products in stock 35% off and I have one Magnolia Alphabet for 20% off. This will stay in effect until all are gone.

When you visit Scrap'n Memories you will find products that most of the big boxes do not carry. I will only carry scrapbooking products that hopefully you can not locate any where else. The only way for LSS to stay in business is for our wonderful customers to continue to shop with us as much as possible.
At Scrap'n Memories you receive special services and help with all your scrapbooking needs with wonderful Classes (with the BEST Design team around) and crops (at a very good price). You can not get this at the big stores. However we can only bring this to you as long as you continue to shop with us.
Please let us know what we can do to make our store the store you think about before you think of any others.
I love your feed back, many of you have given me awesome ideas.

With Christmas around the corner, remember we offer gift certificates in any amount!
These make great teacher, secret pal or secret sister gifts! We also carry great gifts from monogram silver and shell jewelry, fashion jewelry, Christmas accessories, 3 Designing Women monogram stamps (these are awesome!), monogram purses,your favorite picture in crystal.
The crystals you will need to email or bring your favorite picture by the store. These will make gifts for a life time.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The shop looks great with it's festive decor! I'll have to come by without a toddler in tow. :)

Lauren