Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Take time this Christmas

We all play so many roles in out life and we rush from one place to another. I hope this year you will be able to take some time for yourself so that you will have the energy to do everything that you need to do this season.
If you can go have a massage, manicure or pedicure, if not take a nice quite (Dana lock the door!) bubble bath and light the candles, play some soft music (I might just go do this now!) and just relax.
It is hard to believe that this will be our last Christmas just the four of us. We dream about our children growing up and finding the partner God has chosen for them and starting their own family. For me it has come quicker than I ever dreamed. So many times I would love to go back to the age of 5,(skip the teen years) and then I look at both of them and I love the young women they have become. I am looking forward to watching them start their family.
I am grateful to have place where I can create these memories and to help you with yours. This has been dream come true! I am so blessed to have made so many new friends.
This holiday season consider giving a gift that will be unique, like no other..record a loved ones voice,have them tell their story and record by voice or in writing in a hand made journal or both. Capture the whisper from grandpa and grandma, dad, mother, best friend or yourself.

Remember give all the love you can this Christmas season!

No comments: