Saturday, November 10, 2007

New class added


Chelle has made a fantastic Advent Calendar using a cookie sheet. Join us Sunday Nov. 25th 2:00 PM Cost $25. If you are not in the Christmas spirit yet, then join us for Christmas music, great cookies and lots of fun. What wonderful Christmas gifts this will make!

I am in the Christmas mood as Christi, Shannon, Tina (sister) and Nadene explored every inch of Christmas Village yesterday. We had so much fun shopping and just being together. I think we tried every chocolate booth we saw! We do not get to do this often so I think you for allowing me to shut the store down early yesterday. The store is decorated for Christmas which has helped me get in the mood.

I hope to see you soon, we have great Christmas ideas all over the store not to mention the store is decorated for Christmas. If you have Thanksgiving or Christmas open houses to attend we have some great gifts for your Hostess.

No comments: